Eureeka!

 Hey everyone! This month I've decided to participate in a monthly art challenge entitled Magical March. During this challenge, you create art everyday centered around a magical girl. 


I won't be doing this everyday (nor will I be following the prompts) but every week is more realistic for me. So make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on anything I create. 

Today we're going to take a stroll down memory road by showing you a digital art piece inspired by a show I used to watch as a kid - "Eureeka's Castle. 

Any Millennial's remember this show?

It was a Nickelodeon show with puppet characters. The main character, Eureeka, was a sorceress in training who lived in a magical wind-up music box with her friends. 


The show also featured animated shorts that were shown halfway through the main show. 

My version of Eureeka is a little more adult. I love drawing sexy, "bomb shell" type woman. So I stuck with my style but still made sure I incorporated the main features of the original character. 


Here's the full process video from my YouTube channel:



What do you think? Do you like her? Tell me your thoughts in the comments! 





Comments

Popular Posts