Why Use A Passport Holder

Hey guys! 

My husband and I are currently preparing for a week long trip to Miami for our anniversary. We are so excited! We love to travel but neither of us have ever been to Miami before (I know, I know...we're lame).  

We hope to one day be able to travel abroad one day as well. We've recently acquired our passports. We have a list of international spots we want to hit, just trying to decide which place to visit first and when.

I was watching Sundai Love on YouTube a few months back (she's a former contestant on America's Next Top Model who now lives in Japan - one of the countries the hubs and I would love to visit. Her channel chronicles her life as a black woman living in Japan) and she pulled out her passport. I noticed her passport was in a super cute custom passport holder. Though I was by myself, I asked out loud in astonishment, "Is that a thing?!" I immediately went down a  Google search rabbit hole and discovered it was indeed a thing. So, of course, I had to design one using my art as the cover. And this is the finished product . . . 

Available in my online shop

Fly or nah? It's ok. You don't have to answer. I already know - FLY!

A passport is basically a little booklet anyway so you may be thinking what is the point of the passport holder? Here are 4 reasons why you should keep your passport in a passport holder:

  1. Keeps everything all in one place

Passport holders can not only hold your passport but they can hold money, credit cards, boarding passes, even vaccine cards. Having all this items in a central location makes it easy while going through airport security and customs. All the credentials you need to show are all right there at your finger tips.

 

2. Keeps passport protected

I remember traveling alone with my oldest son when he was about a year old. He became antsy while we were sitting at the gate waiting to board the plane. I was trying my best to keep him under control. I pulled out some juice and snacks for him, hoping to calm him down for at least a few minutes. And in typical 1 year old tantrum fashion he knocks the juice over, spilling it on our boarding passes. If I had a passport holder back then, my boarding pass would have been better protected. Arie Debren Art passport holders are made from PU leather (an artificial leather), making it tough and durable. And a breeze to wipe up spills.


 3. Provides environmental protection, too!

Sun, moisture, and humidity can damage your passport.  When you're not traveling, a passport holder provides an extra layer of protection  for your important documents when they are stored away for later use. 


4. Adds extra style!

 Whipping out a unique passport holder and seeing people's reaction is just fun! It makes you look like you have your whole life together (even if you have a mountain of laundry waiting for you back home after your trip). And with the matching backpack, can't no body tell you nothin'!

Available in my online shop

 I can't wait for my first international trip. Where do you think we should go? If you've traveled internationally, tell me where have you been and did you enjoy it. Maybe I can get some ideas for my future vacation abroad.

 



Comments

Popular Posts