Back-to-School - The Arie Debren Art Way

 

As a kid, I loved going school shopping. I would check the weekly circulars and pick out everything I need and wanted for school. Even now as an adult I get excited to take my kids shopping for new clothes and stationary. My love for art and my love for school shopping have collided. Introducing the Arie Debren Art School Shopping Wish List! Everything you need for school (or whatever occasion) with an Arie Debren Art aesthetic. All items mentioned can be found at www.ariedebrenart.com. And inn true "circular" style  get 30% your entire purchase with the code BORNDAY until midnight September 1st, 2020. 

Notebooks

When I was younger I would always try to find the most unique looking notebooks for school. These hand-bound all-over printed notebooks featuring Arie Debren Art artwork would have been a dream. I know there are great notebooks in the world but none of them are like mine. Arie Debren Art notebooks feature 48 rich creamy white 70 lb. acid free paper and scuff resistant velvet ultra matte laminate cover. I put a lot care into this notebook to turn blank paper into your inspiring go-to notebook. The blank pages are perfect for the artist who knows no boundaries.



Backpacks

Buying a new backpack was one of my favorite back to school shopping experience. The perfect backpack could really set off the perfect back to school outfit. Are you getting ready to head back to school or university? Why not start the school year with an Arie Debren Art backpack. Arie Debren Art backpacks are medium sized but have plenty of room with a big inner pocket, separate section for a 15" laptop, and a hidden pocket at the back (my favorite feature). The bag is made of water resistant material. The soft, padded mesh material on the back and the black handles make it perfect for daily use or sports activities.



Pencil Cases

Pencil cases weren't my thing but my kids love them. Arie Debren Art pencil cases are art and versatility in one small case. They might be called pencil cases but these zippered pouches can be used as change purses, makeup bags, receipt organizers, or if you're a fellow artist store your favorite "weapons of artistry". They're the perfect cases for organizing whatever you need to organize.



T-shirts

Arie Debren Art t-shirts are made to last.They offer the same classic features of your favorite crew neck tee and are 100% cotton. Arie Debren Art t-shirts are versatile, unisex, and are available up to size 2XL.




Pillows

Shopping for my dorm room before heading off to college was super exciting. I was able to pick pillows,  bed sheets, blankets - all sorts of things to decorate and make my dorm feel like home. Accessorize your dorm bed or couch by picking out your favorite Arie Debren Art pillow. They add a pop of color with their unique design and will freshen up any interior.


Blankets

A throw blanket can be a striking design element, a dear memento, or simply an amazing accessory for refreshing afternoon naps—that's why Arie Debren Art throw Blanket are perfect for your dorm room decor. The soft silk touch fabric are adorned with eye-popping colors, and the blanket is warm and cozy.

Prints

Make your dorm room feel more like home with art prints you'll love. Cover your walls with trendy artwork from Arie Debren Art. For vivid true to life color Arie Debren Art prints are printed using high definition dye based ink that last for many years. 
er pri
If you
fad
g
ted notebooks featuring

Comments

Popular Posts