Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hey, guys! My name is Carla and I'm the artist behind Arie Debren Art. You may be wondering, "If your name is Carla, than who is Arie Debren?" Well, my oldest son's middle name is Arie and my middle name is Debren. I just felt that "Arie Debren Art" flowed a heck of a lot smoother than "Carla Debren Art." Is it just me? Anyway....welcome to my blog! Here are a few fun facts about me:


  • 32 years old
  • originally from NY but currently I reside in the suburbs of ATL
  • mother of 2
  • wife to a very caring husband of 10  years
  • self taught oil painter 
Besides art I love to:

  • eat (especially anything with sugar)
  • watch reality tv
  • dance (though I'm not very good at it)
  • spend time with family and friends
I plan on posting a "Get to know the artist" video on my YouTube channel in the near future. I look forward to sharing my art with you!

Comments

Popular Posts