5 Ways to Style a Hoodie/Sweatshirt

 You wanna know the real reason why I love fall so much? The fashion! And fall means hoodie and sweatshirt season to me. I love wearing hoodies and sweatshirts. They can be so versatile during cold weather season. Can you think of any other trendy outerwear that allows you to look homeless one moment and fashion forward the next? 

Here are 5 different hoodie/sweatshirt looks for the fall/winter season:

Running Errands?


Pair a cute oversized hoodie or sweatshirt with a jean jacket for that layered look. Matching leggings and comfortable sneakers set it all off.


Combine Them All Together!

"Black Love" sweatshirt available at www.ariedebrenart.com


A hoodie and sweatshirt are a match made in heaven. Wear a pull over hoodie under your favorite sweatshirt for a warm cozy look perfect for an outdoor event. I'm thinking a football game or a bond fire party at your best friend's house. Again, you could pair this look with leggings and tennis shoes.

Casual Date Night or Girl's Night Out


This is what I mean when I say hoodies and sweatshirts are versatile. Pair a snazzy hoodie with a trendy leather jacket and distressed jeans. Or my personal favorite - liquid leggings (Yasss, sis!). Some pumps or boots complete the look.

Sunday Brunch


Throw a blazer over a cute, cozy sweatshirt or hoodie and you have a whole vibe! A great pair of jeans, your favorite boots, and you're ready for pancakes and mimosas.

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

"Leaf" hoodie available at www.ariedebrenart.com

If you plan on being outdoors and it's a little more chilly than normal layer your hoody with your favorite fluffy coat. I love throwing my teddy bear coat over my "Leaf" hoody to keep me warm and looking cute. I pair this look with some basic skinny jeans and brown riding boots.


I love feeling casual and cozy but looking like a million bucks at the same time. Let me know your favorite look. How do you style your hoodies and sweatshirts?


Comments

Popular Posts