πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰Art Release Parties 🎊πŸͺ©

I love a good party! I enjoy good music, delicious food, and laughing with my favorite people with a cold drink in my hand. Wouldn't it be great to combine that party vibe with my art? The idea is to get people together to help me celebrate a finished piece. When I finally decide to put the brush down and step away from a painting, a great feeling of accomplishment and pride comes over me. The thought of sharing that with the people who support me is an exciting idea. 



I've had this thought for a long time. Now, I'm ready to act on it! I want to start hosting online art release parties. It's like an album release party, which many musical artist use to announce a new album. My art release parties will be my official announcement of a new painting. 



These parties will be invite only. The only way to get an invite will be to subscribe to my monthly newsletter. If you would like to be invited and join in on all the fun, please sign up for my newsletter here

I would love to one day host these parties in person but until then Google Meets will have to do πŸ˜„


Comments

Popular Posts