Arie Debren Art Backpacks! Be Unique ... Get You One!


I'm so excited to announce I'll  be selling backpacks in my online shop starting today, Monday July 8, 2019, at 12 pm noon. I'll be starting out with just two designs but more will be on the way soon. These backpacks are incredibly well made. I've been rockin' mine everyday to work for the past month or so. I wanted to test out the durability before offering it to customers. And let me tell you ... This bag did not disappoint! The size was perfect for me to throw my lunch in, a few snacks for the day, a notebook, my sketchbook, and a medium sized pencil pouch full of drawing supplies. Oh, and my wallet, cell phone, and car keys of course. Plenty of room. The straps and back are nicely padded making it comfy to wear.


"Pink Reflections"

My first two designs are based off my last two paintings I finished, "Pink Reflections" and "The Black Unicorn." Both backpacks are $45 each. Go back to school or work in style with one of these designs. Be unique and get you one!
http://www.ariedebrenart.com/product/the-black-unicorn-backpack
http://www.ariedebrenart.com/product/pink-reflections-backpack


Comments

Popular Posts